Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Back to Earth: November 1, 2010

I can't believe I haven't blogged since July. The past few months have flown by -- though I've mostly been in a fog with a hectic work schedule and zero balance.

This evening, I went for a 3.8 mile run - the first physical activity in a long time. And yep, I feel great. It's painful to think how difficult it was for me to just squeeze this in, but I pretty much hit a wall today and Zane forced me to leave the house and run. Seriously.



It feels a bit ridiculous to give you recap of everything that has happened since July but I'll have to give it a go: First, Anna started kindergarten!!! Lolo came for his 3rd visit. Anna started on a soccer league. We visited Malen, JB and Tori upon their return to Fresno via Manila - WOO HOO. We saw Fleet Week. Anna celebrated with JB, his 6th birthday here in SF (I can't believe it). I took a whirlwind trip to London and Berlin -- all business, little pleasure. Work, work and more work.

Oh, and of course -- the Giants won the world series and we had one heck of a halloween celebration over the weekend : )

A beautiful halloween Sunday in SF : )

Took a walk around the city and stopped to play at St. Mary's Square

My purple princess : )


This week, I head to Los Angeles for another conference. And I'm taking the troops with me : )

Stay tuned for photos and more regular blog posts.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment