Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Los Angeles/ Fresno and Back

I'm happy to report that I survived the past week in one piece. Just returned from a few days in Los Angeles for a big conference that my company organized and that I keynoted. It pains me to write that despite its big success, I am now working over the weekend to get an even bigger project squared away. 

The great news is that my troops came down with me. Zane and Anna took a few days off, and while I was working the entire time, at least we were together. We hopped down to LA and stopped by the Fresno to spend time with our BFFs: the E-Family.

Here are the picture highlights (the first three pics are leftover halloween photos):




Chillin by the pool in Los Angeles.



Zane and Anna went to Venice Beach.

Love this shot.


When we were in Fresno, Z took Sasa to a special trip to the lake for a swim : )


Happy pup.


Sasa and JB play fetch.

We took the kids to Boomers on Friday night. Here's JB ridding a go-kart for the first time. Anna took a pass at the all too stereotypical 'boy' adventure...


No comments:

Post a Comment